ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS. All persons and entities that choose to access or view our website agree that such access and any use of the information is subject to certain terms and conditions. If those terms and conditions are not acceptable then the user must immediately close out our website. These conditions are a material part of the contract between us and the persons or entities who chose to access and view our web site and this website is only made available upon strict compliance with these conditions. These are set forth on the "Legal Notices" page, and those conditions incorporate by reference all applicable laws and regulations, state, local and federal, and your access and use is at your own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this "Legal Notices" page.
1. JURISDICTION. FREEMAN MARINE EQUIPMENT INC. is an Oregon corporation with its sole business situs in the State of Oregon. This site is for your convenience and information only and is not a solicitation of your business. By your access to or any use of this site you agree that FREEMAN MARINE EQUIPMENT INC. does not submit to the jurisdiction of any other state, country, or governmental entity, and you further agree that for any claim, demand, civil action, or grievance in any manner related to or arising from this website or your use of the internet to access this site that exclusive jurisdiction is in the State of Oregon, that Oregon law shall govern, and that you submit to the personal jurisdiction of and agree to venue in the State and Federal Courts of the State of Oregon.
2. DISCLAIMER LIABILITY. We have taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate; however, all information is provided "AS IS" without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES.
3. COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright notice for all content of this website is hereby given by and All Rights are Reserved. Any reproduction of this website for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalities. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of our website's copyrighted works without first obtaining our written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational and noncommercial use and any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
4. TRADEMARK NOTICE. All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either our property used with the consent and permission of the owner. Any other use or suggestion is accidental and not intentional and will be corrected immediately on proper notice. You may not assume that your use of any said proprietary right is implied or expressly allowed because of its appearance in our web site and any appropriation or use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited.
5. LINKS. If our web site contains links to third party web sites, we do not control the content of those web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, we are not affiliated with these third parties and we do not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services but provide them to you only as informational assistance.
6. PRIVACY. We know that you are concerned about your privacy. Any information provided to us is considered our proprietary information and a confidential business record which is not available for sale or use by any third party, except to the extent required by the particular transaction. Any use, unauthorized access to, or publication of our business proprietary information is a conversion and may create damages and a cause of action against any person or entity who uses or attempts to use this information.